Monday, October 4, 2010

Austin graduates...?

Above: 3 things I love about this picture
1) Alyssa is just a beaut!!! go ahead... ask me if I care people think we look alike! :)
2) THAT IS NOT MY COKE!! I do not know who's coke I am holding but it's not mine... I am not that addicted that I need a pick me up at grad.
3) This picture is a perfect demonstration of Brookies story telling skills! haha isn't she the cutest!

I may be selling my little brother out...but he is actually one of the best dancers! He is just the cutest and I am so proud of him. He really is a sweetie!!! Love ya Ausi!

SO suave!


2 comments:

  1. that is the worst picture of me ever! but i guess i should just feel lucky that i made the cut for the blog right. and i am not that dramatic...... it was just a really good story im sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just about laughed my face off when I noticed you in the background.... your just so dang cute I couldn't resist. I need you to teach me how to add you and all my other lovely sisters to my blog... loves ya

    ReplyDelete