Sunday, October 3, 2010

California

Shawn and Austin braving the waves and ICE cold water while Mindy and I laughed from shore.
I would call them babies for wearing full body wetsuits but I wouldn't step foot in the ocean so I suppose I have no leverage!




This may be one of my favorite pictures. Kado just snuggled with Shawn for about ten minutes before they both fell asleep in this exact position.




Thanks to Jimmy and Patti, we got to go to Disney Land. They had one more day left at the park and they let Shawn and I take their kids for the day. It was so fun! Jimmy and Patti's kids all have platinum blonde hair and in EVERY line somebody would ask us how we got such blonde kids!!! I mean come on... do I really look like I could have a ten year old. I was 12 when she was born!!! (we didn't have the camera the first half of the day when the kids were there)
Haha..... isn't he just the best!
Thanks to Matt and Mindy we were able to go to California a couple of times while we were living in Utah. It's always my favorite time of year when I get to go visit my family in Cali. The Hunters are always such amazing hosts! Thanks again for the good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment