Monday, October 4, 2010

Trailor Trash?

Above:
I mean how old are we right.... I get so much done on the house when Shawn is at work. I asked him to help me with the painting one day and it resulted in a paint fight and an even bigger mess! Typical right...

Below:
So I have recently moved to Stirling and made myself right at home in my single wide!! I have had so much fun doing renovations on my extremely floral trailer. I eventually want to do the cabinets and I will blog all about it when I get the motivation for that massive project. I also didn't get a chance to take a before picture of the floors. They use to be linoleum.
BEFORE
My vintage rose pink floral!!!
AFTER:
I love my new house! Now I just need to save up for some cute furniture. I know I know....it may be hard to part with my floral couches that use to be perfectly camouflaged with my floral wallpaper.

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea you were actually blogging!!!! Oh the things I've missed out on. your house is looking awesome. And you guys are too cute!! So young and in Love! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks stephy! I need to have you, lucas and baby tom tom out to eat one night. I really do think he misses me already! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brett your blog is so cute--how come you didn't tell me you have one? I love the pics of shawn and Kade.

    ReplyDelete